Wander Franco — with a slugging percentage of .333 in his past 10 games, including no homers) — will be in action for the Tampa Bay Rays versus the Milwaukee Brewers, with Brandon Woodruff on the mound, on June 28 at 7:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Wander Franco Betting Information & Stats
- Franco ranks 201st in homers and 193rd in RBI among MLB batters this season.
- In 58.7% of his games this season (27 of 46), Franco has picked up at least one hit, and in 14 of those games (30.4%) he recorded at least two.
- In 6.5% of his games this year, Franco has gone deep, and 2.1% of his trips to the plate.
- Franco has scored in 22 games this year (47.8%), including multiple runs in five games.
- Franco has driven home a run in 14 games this season (30.4%), including more than one RBI in 10.9% of his games.
- Franco has struck out in 19 games this year (41.3%), but multiple times in just two of those games.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Wander Franco Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Brewers average 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, third-most in the league.
- The Brewers have the eighth-best ERA (3.76) in the majors this season.
- The Brewers have a combined WHIP of 1.232 as a pitching staff, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- The Brewers have given up 80 home runs so far this season (the 20th-ranked total in MLB play).
Where To Watch Wander Franco
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.