Jeremy Pena — with a slugging percentage of .412 in his past 10 games, including one home run) — will be in action for the Houston Astros versus the New York Mets, with Carlos Carrasco on the hill, on June 28 at 7:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Jeremy Pena Betting Information & Stats
- Pena currently ranks 72nd in home runs and 131st in RBI in the bigs.
- Pena has gotten a hit in 36 of 55 games this season (65.5%), with at least two hits on 14 occasions (25.5%).
- Pena has hit a long ball in 16.4% of his games this year, and 4.2% of his trips to the plate.
- Pena has scored in 23 games this year, with multiple runs five times.
- Pena has had an RBI in 18 games this season (32.7%), including seven multi-RBI outings (12.7%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- In 58.2% of his games this year (32 of 55), Pena has struck out one or more times, and in 14 he registered two or more punchouts.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Jeremy Pena Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Mets have a 9.4 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, third-best in baseball.
- The Mets have pitched to a 3.90 this season, which ranks 15th in baseball.
- The Mets have a combined 1.219 WHIP as a pitching staff, eighth-lowest in MLB.
- The Mets have allowed 79 home runs this season, or 1.1 per game. That ranks 14th in MLB play.
Where To Watch Jeremy Pena
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.