Darin Ruf — 1-for-4 with an RBI in his last game — will be in action for the San Francisco Giants versus the Detroit Tigers, with Tarik Skubal on the mound, on June 28 at 9:45 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Darin Ruf Betting Information & Stats
- Ruf ranks 132nd in home runs and 140th in RBI this season.
- Ruf has reached base via a hit in 34 games this year (of 63 played), and had multiple hits in 10 of those games.
- Ruf has hit a long ball in four games this year (6.3%), homering in 2.5% of his trips to the plate.
- In 22 of 63 games this year, Ruf has scored, and nine of those games included multiple runs.
- Ruf has picked up an RBI in 18 games this year (28.6%), with more than one RBI in five of those games (7.9%).
- Ruf has struck out at least once in 46 games (73.0%), including striking out on multiple occasions 13 times.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Darin Ruf Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Tigers average the 23rd-most strikeouts per nine innings (eight) in the league this season.
- Tigers pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.09 this year, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- The Tigers rank 14th in MLB with a combined 1.250 WHIP this season.
- The Tigers have given up the 10th-fewest long balls so far this season with only 74 home runs allowed.
Where To Watch Darin Ruf
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.