The Kansas City Royals, including Carlos Santana (.410 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 68 points above season-long percentage), take on starter Cole Irvin and the Oakland Athletics at Kauffman Stadium, Friday at 8:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Carlos Santana Betting Information & Stats
- Santana currently ranks 196th in home runs and 195th in RBI in the bigs.
- In 23 of 49 games this season (46.9%) Santana has picked up a hit, and in six of those games he had more than one (12.2%).
- Santana has homered in 8.2% of his games this season, and 2% of his plate appearances.
- In 13 games this year (26.5%), Santana has scored, including multiple runs twice.
- Santana has picked up an RBI in 18.4% of his games this season, with two or more RBI in 10.2% of his games. He has also driven in three or more runs in two contests.
- In 25 of 49 games this season, Santana has struck out (but more than once only two times).
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Carlos Santana Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Athletics strike out 7.7 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 25th in MLB.
- The Athletics have the 24th-ranked ERA (4.39) in the majors this season.
- Athletics pitchers have a 1.351 WHIP this season, 23rd in the majors.
- The Athletics have allowed 76 home runs this season, or 1.1 per game. That ranks 19th in MLB play.
Where To Watch Carlos Santana
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.