Rafael Ortega and the Chicago Cubs open their season against the St. Louis Cardinals, with Andre Pallante on the mound, on June 24 at 8:15 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Rafael Ortega Betting Information & Stats
- Ortega ranks 234th in home runs and 292nd in RBI among hitters in MLB play.
- In 30 of 56 games this season (53.6%) Ortega has picked up a hit, and in 11 of those games he had more than one (19.6%).
- Looking at the 56 games Ortega has played this season, he’s homered in three of them (5.4%), and in 1.6% of his trips to the plate.
- Ortega has scored in 17 games this year (30.4%), including three multi-run games (5.4%).
- In 10 games this season, Ortega has picked up an RBI, with more than one RBI once.
- Ortega has struck out in 30 games this season (53.6%), with more than one punchout in nine of them (16.1%).
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Rafael Ortega Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
Where To Watch Rafael Ortega
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.