The Seattle Mariners, including Jesse Winker (.556 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including two homers), battle starting pitcher Frankie Montas and the Oakland Athletics at Oakland Coliseum, Thursday at 3:37 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Jesse Winker Betting Information & Stats
- Winker ranks 124th in homers and 98th in RBI among batters in MLB.
- In 57.4% of his 68 games this season, Winker has picked up at least one hit. He’s also had 12 multi-hit games.
- Winker has hit a long ball in six games this season (8.8%), homering in 2.1% of his plate appearances.
- Winker has scored in 20 of 68 games (29.4%), including multiple runs twice.
- In 27.9% of his games this season, Winker has driven in at least one run. In eight of those games (11.8%) he recorded more than one RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- Winker has been set down on strikes at least once in 40 games this year (58.8%), including 10 games striking out more than once (14.7%).
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Jesse Winker Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Athletics strike out 7.7 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 25th in MLB.
- Athletics pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.42 this year, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- Athletics pitchers have a 1.358 WHIP this season, 23rd in the majors.
- With 76 homers allowed, the Athletics rank 19th in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Jesse Winker
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.