Andrew McCutchen — with an on-base percentage of .452 in his past 10 games, 147 points higher than his season-long percentage — will be in action for the Milwaukee Brewers against the St. Louis Cardinals, with Adam Wainwright on the hill, on June 22 at 8:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Andrew McCutchen Betting Information & Stats
- McCutchen ranks 189th in home runs and 131st in RBI among hitters in MLB.
- In 32 of 55 games this season (58.2%) McCutchen has picked up a hit, and in 13 of those games he had more than one (23.6%).
- In 7.3% of his games this season, McCutchen has hit a home run, and 1.7% of his trips to the plate.
- McCutchen has scored in 22 games this season, with multiple runs three times.
- McCutchen has picked up an RBI in 17 games this year (30.9%), with more than one RBI in four of them (7.3%).
- McCutchen has gone down on strikes in 36 games this season (65.5%), with more than one strikeout in 11 of those games (20.0%).
Andrew McCutchen Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Cardinals average just 7.3 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 27th in the league.
- The Cardinals have pitched to a 3.79 this season, which ranks ninth in baseball.
- Cardinals pitchers have a 1.272 WHIP this season, 18th in the majors.
- With just 68 homers allowed, the Cardinals rank 10th in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Andrew McCutchen
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.