The Chicago White Sox, including Tim Anderson (.488 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 95 points above season-long percentage), take on starting pitcher Kevin Gausman and the Toronto Blue Jays at Guaranteed Rate Field, Tuesday at 8:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Tim Anderson Betting Information & Stats
- Anderson ranks 144th in home runs and 175th in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- In 73.2% of his games this season (30 of 41), Anderson has picked up at least one hit, and in 21 of those games (51.2%) he recorded more than one.
- Anderson has hit a long ball in 12.2% of his games in 2022 (five of 41), and 2.8% of his trips to the dish.
- In 20 of 41 games this season, Anderson has scored, and five of those games included multiple runs.
- Anderson has had at least one RBI in 31.7% of his games this season (13 of 41), with more than one RBI four times (9.8%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- Anderson has gone down on strikes in 17 of 41 games, with multiple punchouts three times.
Tim Anderson Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Blue Jays average the 17th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.4) in the league this season.
- The Blue Jays have the 19th-ranked ERA (4.00) in the majors this season.
- The Blue Jays have a combined WHIP of just 1.219 as a pitching staff, which is the 10th-best in baseball this season.
- The Blue Jays have given up 74 home runs so far this season (the 21st-ranked total in MLB play).
Where To Watch Tim Anderson
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.