On Tuesday, Isaac Paredes (.143 batting average in his past 10 games, with two home runs, two walks and three RBI) and the Tampa Bay Rays face the New York Yankees, whose starting pitcher will be Nestor Cortes. First pitch is at 7:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Isaac Paredes Betting Information & Stats
- Paredes currently ranks 144th in home runs and 275th in RBI in the majors.
- Paredes has gotten a hit in 12 of 29 games this season (41.4%), with more than one hit on three occasions (10.3%).
- In 13.8% of his games this year, Paredes has hit a long ball, and 5.5% of his trips to the plate.
- Paredes has scored at least one run 11 times this year (37.9%), including one multi-run game.
- Paredes has picked up an RBI in 27.6% of his games this season, with two or more RBI in 10.3% of his games. He has also driven in three or more runs in one contest.
- In 13 of 29 games this year, Paredes has been set down on strikes (but more than once only one time).
Isaac Paredes Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Yankees strike out 9.3 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, fifth-best in MLB.
- Yankees pitchers have the lowest combined ERA in the majors at 2.84.
- Yankees pitchers have a 1.056 WHIP this season, lowest in the majors.
- With just 54 homers allowed, the Yankees rank second in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Isaac Paredes
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.