On Sunday, Mike Moustakas (.250 slugging percentage in past 10 games, with zero homers) and the Cincinnati Reds play the Milwaukee Brewers, whose starting pitcher will be Adrian Houser. First pitch is at 1:40 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Mike Moustakas Betting Information & Stats
- Moustakas ranks 226th in homers and 244th in RBI this year.
- Moustakas has reached base via a hit in 25 games this season (of 45 played), and had multiple hits in seven of those games.
- Moustakas has hit a home run in two of 45 games played this year, and in 1.7% of his plate appearances.
- Moustakas has scored a run in 15 games this season, with multiple runs three times.
- In 12 games this season (26.7%), Moustakas has picked up an RBI, including two games with multiple runs batted in.
- Moustakas has struck out at least once in 28 games this year (62.2%), including seven games striking out more than once (15.6%).
Mike Moustakas Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Brewers strike out 9.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, first-best in MLB.
- The Brewers have pitched to a 3.70 this season, which ranks eighth in baseball.
- Brewers pitchers have a 1.246 WHIP this season, 15th in the majors.
- The Brewers have allowed 70 home runs this season, or one per game. That ranks 19th in MLB play.
Where To Watch Mike Moustakas
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.