On Sunday, Javier Baez (.167 batting average in his past 10 games, with two doubles, a home run, three walks and three RBI) and the Detroit Tigers play the Texas Rangers, whose starting pitcher will be Dane Dunning. First pitch is at 1:40 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Javier Báez Betting Information & Stats
- Among all MLB hitters, Baez ranks 182nd in homers and 177th in RBI.
- Baez has reached base via a hit in 29 games this season (of 53 played), and had multiple hits in 10 of those games.
- Baez has homered in four games this year (7.5%), leaving the park in 1.9% of his trips to the plate.
- Baez has scored a run in 14 of 53 games so far this season.
- Baez has driven home a run in 11 games this year (20.8%), including more than one RBI in 9.4% of his games and producing three or more of his team’s runs on one occasion..
- Baez has gone down on strikes at least once in 36 games this year (67.9%), including 14 games striking out more than once (26.4%).
Javier Báez Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Rangers average the 15th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- The Rangers have the 19th-ranked ERA (3.97) in the majors this season.
- The Rangers have a combined WHIP of 1.283 as a pitching staff, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- With just 63 homers allowed, the Rangers rank eighth in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Javier Báez
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.