On Sunday, Gavin Lux (batting .379 in his past 10 games) and the Los Angeles Dodgers face the Cleveland Guardians, whose starting pitcher will be Shane Bieber. First pitch is at 4:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Gavin Lux Betting Information & Stats
- Lux ranks 270th among hitters in MLB action and 235th in RBI.
- Lux has had a hit in 36 of 57 games this year (63.2%), including multiple hits 13 times (22.8%).
- Lux has hit a long ball in two of 57 games played this season, and in 1% of his plate appearances.
- Lux has scored at least once 26 times this year (45.6%), including six games with multiple runs (10.5%).
- In 19.3% of his games this year, Lux has had at least one RBI. He’s picked up more than one in 7.0%.
- Lux has gone down on strikes in 29 games this year (50.9%), with more than one strikeout in eight of those contests (14.0%).
Gavin Lux Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Guardians average the 18th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.4) in the league this season.
- The Guardians have the sixth-best ERA (3.62) in the majors this season.
- Guardians pitchers have a 1.185 WHIP this season, seventh-best in the majors.
- The Guardians have allowed 65 home runs this season, or 1.1 per game. That ranks 11th in MLB.
Where To Watch Gavin Lux
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.