The Chicago Cubs, including Christopher Morel (.267 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 76 points below season-long percentage), take on starter Ian Anderson and the Atlanta Braves at Wrigley Field, Sunday at 2:20 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Christopher Morel Betting Information & Stats
- Among all MLB hitters, Morel ranks 138th in home runs and 235th in RBI.
- Morel has gotten at least one hit in 80.0% of his games this season (24 of 30), with more than one hit eight times (26.7%).
- Morel has homered in 16.7% of his games this season, and 3.6% of his trips to the dish.
- Morel has scored at least once 20 times this year (66.7%), including one multi-run game.
- In 36.7% of his games this year, Morel has notched at least one RBI. In three of those games (10.0%) he recorded more than one RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- Morel has gone down on strikes at least once in 24 of 30 games (80.0%), including 11 multi-punchout games.
Christopher Morel Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Braves strike out a league-high 9.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff.
- Braves pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.79 this year, ninth-best in baseball.
- The Braves have a combined WHIP of 1.234 as a pitching staff, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- With just 51 homers allowed, the Braves rank third in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Christopher Morel
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.