The Miami Marlins, including Jon Berti (.310 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 68 points below season-long percentage), battle starting pitcher Taijuan Walker and the New York Mets at Citi Field, Saturday at 4:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Jon Berti Betting Information & Stats
- Among all MLB hitters, Berti ranks 267th in homers and 278th in RBI.
- In 22 of 32 games this season (68.8%) Berti has had a hit, and in eight of those games he had more than one (25.0%).
- Berti has homered in one of 32 games, and in 1.6% of his plate appearances.
- Berti has scored at least once 16 times this season (50.0%), including four games with multiple runs (12.5%).
- Berti has driven in a run in seven games this year (21.9%), including four games with more than one RBI (12.5%).
- Berti has been set down on strikes at least once in 22 games (68.8%), including punching out on multiple occasions seven times.
Jon Berti Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Mets strike out 9.4 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, fourth-best in MLB.
- Mets pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.92 this year, which ranks 16th in MLB.
- The Mets have a combined WHIP of 1.226 as a pitching staff, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- The Mets have given up 68 home runs so far this season (the 15th-ranked total in MLB play).
Where To Watch Jon Berti
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.