On Saturday, Carlos Correa (batting .357 in his past 10 games) and the Minnesota Twins face the Arizona Diamondbacks, whose starting pitcher will be Luke Weaver. First pitch is at 10:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Carlos Correa Betting Information & Stats
- Correa ranks 137th in homers and 166th in RBI among hitters in MLB.
- In 72.1% of his 43 games this season, Correa has picked up at least one hit. He’s also had 16 multi-hit games.
- Correa has gone deep in 11.6%
of his games in 2022, and 2.6% of his trips to the dish.
- Correa has scored in 39.5% of his games this season (17 of 43), with two or more runs six times (14.0%).
- Correa has driven in a run in 15 games this season (34.9%), including four games with more than one RBI (9.3%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- Correa has struck out in 29 of 43 games, with multiple punchouts 13 times.
Carlos Correa Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Diamondbacks strike out just 7.3 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 27th in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have the 22nd-ranked ERA (4.19) in the majors this season.
- The Diamondbacks rank 21st in MLB with a combined 1.320 WHIP this season.
- With 74 homers allowed, the Diamondbacks rank 24th in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Carlos Correa
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.