On Saturday, Alek Thomas (hitting .371 in his past 10 games) and the Arizona Diamondbacks play the Minnesota Twins, whose starting pitcher will be Dylan Bundy. First pitch is at 10:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Alek Thomas Betting Information & Stats
- Thomas ranks 137th among batters in baseball and 240th in RBI.
- Thomas has picked up a hit in 68.6% of his 35 games this season, with multiple hits in 28.6% of those games.
- Thomas has homered in four games this season (11.4%), leaving the park in 3.7% of his trips to the dish.
- In 19 games this season (54.3%), Thomas has scored, including multiple runs twice.
- Thomas has driven home a run in 10 games this year (28.6%), including more than one RBI in 8.6% of his games and producing three or more of his team’s runs on one occasion..
- Thomas has struck out one or more times in 21 of 35 games (60.0%), including four multi-punchout games.
Alek Thomas Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Twins have a 8.4 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 17th in the majors.
- The Twins have pitched to a 3.84 this season, which ranks 12th in baseball.
- The Twins have a combined WHIP of 1.247 as a pitching staff, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- With 76 homers allowed, the Twins rank 26th in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Alek Thomas
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.