After going 1-for-3 with a home run and two RBI in his most recent game, Albert Almora Jr. and the Cincinnati Reds take on the Milwaukee Brewers (who will hand the ball to Jason Alexander) at 4:10 PM on Saturday.
MLB Betting Predictions
Albert Almora Jr. Betting Information & Stats
- Almora ranks 221st in home runs and 176th in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- Almora has had a hit in 20 of 29 games this season (69.0%), including multiple hits nine times (31.0%).
- Looking at the 29 games Almora has played this season, he’s homered in three of them (10.3%), and in 2.8% of his trips to the plate.
- Almora has scored in nine of 29 games (31.0%), including multiple runs twice.
- Almora has picked up an RBI in 34.5% of his games this season, with two or more RBI in 13.8% of his games. He has also produced three or more runs in three contests.
- Almora has struck out in 48.3% of his games this year, with more than one punchout in 10.3%.
Albert Almora Jr. Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Brewers average 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, most in the league.
- The Brewers have pitched to a 3.72 this season, which ranks eighth in baseball.
- The Brewers rank 14th in MLB with a combined 1.247 WHIP this season.
- The Brewers have given up 70 home runs so far this season (the 19th-ranked total in MLB play).
Where To Watch Albert Almora Jr.
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.