Travis d’Arnaud — with an on-base percentage of .356 in his past 10 games, 51 points higher than his season-long percentage — will be in action for the Atlanta Braves versus the Chicago Cubs, with Keegan Thompson on the mound, on June 17 at 2:20 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Travis d’Arnaud Betting Information & Stats
- d’Arnaud ranks 59th in home runs and 80th in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- d’Arnaud has picked up a hit in 26 of 42 games this season, with multiple hits 13 times.
- In 16.7% of his games this season, d’Arnaud has hit a long ball, and 4.6% of his trips to the dish.
- In 18 of 42 games this season, d’Arnaud has scored, and four of those games included multiple runs.
- d’Arnaud has picked up an RBI in 16 games this year (38.1%), with two or more RBI in five of those contests (11.9%).
- d’Arnaud has struck out one or more times in 25 games (59.5%), including striking out on multiple occasions 10 times.
Travis d’Arnaud Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Cubs have a 8.6 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 11th in the majors.
- The Cubs have pitched to a 4.96 this season, which ranks 27th in baseball.
- The Cubs have a combined WHIP of 1.372 as a pitching staff, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- With 90 homers allowed, the Cubs rank 29th in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Travis d’Arnaud
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.