On Friday, Amed Rosario (hitting .429 in his past 10 games) and the Cleveland Guardians play the Los Angeles Dodgers, whose starting pitcher will be Clayton Kershaw. First pitch is at 10:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Amed Rosario Betting Information & Stats
- Rosario ranks 316th in homers and 199th in RBI this season.
- Rosario has reached base via a hit in 38 games this season (of 53 played), and had multiple hits in 14 of those games.
- Rosario has gone deep in just one game this year.
- In 22 of 53 games this season, Rosario has scored, and seven of those games included multiple runs.
- Rosario has picked up an RBI in 22.6% of his games this season, with two or more RBI in 5.7% of his games. He has also plated three or more runs in one contest.
- Rosario has gone down on strikes at least once in 22 games (41.5%), including striking out on multiple occasions nine times.
Amed Rosario Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Dodgers strike out 9.1 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, fifth-best in MLB.
- The Dodgers have pitched to a 2.98 this season, which ranks second in baseball.
- The Dodgers have a combined WHIP of just 1.081 as a pitching staff, which is the second-best in baseball this season.
- The Dodgers have given up the seventh-fewest long balls so far this season with only 57 home runs allowed.
Where To Watch Amed Rosario
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.