The Detroit Tigers, including Willi Castro (.194 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 91 points below season-long percentage), take on starting pitcher Vince Velasquez and the Chicago White Sox at Comerica Park, Wednesday at 1:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Willi Castro Betting Information & Stats
- Castro ranks 256th in home runs and 294th in RBI among hitters in MLB action.
- In 57.5% of his games this season (23 of 40), Castro has picked up at least one hit, and in 10 of those games (25.0%) he recorded at least two.
- Castro has hit a long ball in two of 40 games played this year, and in 1.4% of his plate appearances.
- Castro has scored in 12 of 40 games (30.0%), including multiple runs twice.
- In seven games this season (17.5%), Castro has picked up an RBI, including two games with multiple runs batted in.
- Castro has gone down on strikes in 45.0% of his games this year, with more than one punchout in 15.0%.
Willi Castro Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The White Sox average 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, most in the league.
- The White Sox have the 21st-ranked ERA (4.10) in the majors this season.
- The White Sox have a combined WHIP of 1.394 as a pitching staff, which is fifth-worst in baseball this season.
- The White Sox have allowed 63 home runs this season, or 1.1 per game. That ranks 12th in MLB play.
Where To Watch Willi Castro
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.