On Wednesday, Taylor Ward (hitting .156 in his past 10 games) and the Los Angeles Angels play the Los Angeles Dodgers, whose starting pitcher will be Tyler Anderson. First pitch is at 10:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Taylor Ward Betting Information & Stats
- Among all MLB hitters, Ward ranks 38th in homers and 94th in RBI.
- Ward has had a hit in 29 of 39 games this year (74.4%), including multiple hits 12 times (30.8%).
- In nine games this year, Ward has hit a long ball (23.1%, and 6.2% of his trips to the plate).
- In 59.0% of his games this season (23 of 39), Ward has scored, and in five of those games (12.8%) he has scored more than once.
- In 28.2% of his games this season, Ward has driven in at least one run. In eight of those games (20.5%) he recorded two or more RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
- Ward has been set down on strikes at least once in 25 games (64.1%), including punching out on multiple occasions nine times.
Taylor Ward Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Dodgers strike out 9.1 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-best in MLB.
- The Dodgers have the second-best ERA (3.01) in the majors this season.
- The Dodgers have a combined WHIP of just 1.092 as a pitching staff, which is the second-best in baseball this season.
- The Dodgers have allowed the seventh-fewest home runs this season at just 57, or 0.9 per game.
Where To Watch Taylor Ward
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.