The Baltimore Orioles, including Rougned Odor (.341 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 68 points above season-long percentage), battle starting pitcher Jose Berrios and the Toronto Blue Jays at Rogers Centre, Wednesday at 7:07 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Rougned Odor Betting Information & Stats
- Odor currently ranks 74th in home runs and 94th in RBI in the majors.
- In 58.5% of his games this season (31 of 53), Odor has picked up at least one hit, and in four of those games (7.5%) he recorded more than one.
- Odor has hit a home run in 13.2%
of his games in 2022, and 3.6% of his trips to the plate.
- Odor has scored at least once 20 times this season (37.7%), including four games with multiple runs (7.5%).
- Odor has picked up an RBI in 30.2% of his games this season, with two or more RBI in 11.3% of his games. He has also driven in three or more runs in three contests.
- Odor has gone down on strikes in 37 games this season (69.8%), with two or more punchouts in 10 of those contests (18.9%).
Rougned Odor Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Blue Jays have a 8.4 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 19th in the majors.
- The Blue Jays have pitched to a 3.62 this season, which ranks seventh in baseball.
- The Blue Jays have a combined WHIP of just 1.190 as a pitching staff, which is the eighth-best in baseball this season.
- With just 58 homers allowed, the Blue Jays rank eighth in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Rougned Odor
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.