Josh Naylor — 3-for-4 with two doubles and an RBI in his last game — will be in action for the Cleveland Guardians against the Colorado Rockies, with Austin Gomber on the hill, on June 15 at 8:40 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Josh Naylor Betting Information & Stats
- Naylor currently ranks 74th in homers and 39th in RBI in the bigs.
- Naylor has gotten at least one hit in 61.5% of his games this year (24 of 39), with multiple hits 13 times (33.3%).
- Naylor has hit a home run in 15.4% of his games this year, and 4.5% of his chances at the plate.
- Naylor has scored in 15 games this year (38.5%), including multiple runs in three games.
- Naylor has driven in a run in 20 games this season (51.3%), including seven games with more than one RBI (17.9%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- Naylor has struck out in 16 games this season (41.0%), with more than one strikeout in five of those games (12.8%).
Josh Naylor Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Rockies strike out just 7.4 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 26th in MLB.
- The Rockies have the 27th-ranked ERA (4.96) in the majors this season.
- The Rockies have a combined 1.445 WHIP as a pitching staff, third-highest in MLB.
- The Rockies have given up the 10th-fewest long balls so far this season with only 61 home runs allowed.
Where To Watch Josh Naylor
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.