The Oakland Athletics, including Christian Bethancourt (.382 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 72 points above season-long percentage), take on starting pitcher Nick Pivetta and the Boston Red Sox at Fenway Park, Tuesday at 7:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Christian Bethancourt Betting Information & Stats
- Bethancourt ranks 169th in home runs and 209th in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- Bethancourt has picked up a hit in 21 of 40 games this season, with multiple hits eight times.
- Bethancourt has hit a long ball in four games this season (10.0%), homering in 3.1% of his trips to the plate.
- Bethancourt has scored in 16 games this season (40.0%), including four multi-run games (10.0%).
- Bethancourt has picked up an RBI in 25.0% of his games this season, with more than one RBI in 12.5% of his games.
- Bethancourt has been set down on strikes in 55.0% of his games this year, with more than one strikeout in 7.5%.
Christian Bethancourt Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Red Sox strike out 8.8 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 11th in MLB.
- The Red Sox have the seventh-best ERA (3.61) in the majors this season.
- The Red Sox have a combined WHIP of just 1.172 as a pitching staff, which is the seventh-best in baseball this season.
- With 67 homers allowed, the Red Sox rank 22nd in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Christian Bethancourt
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.