Josh Rojas — hitting .268 with two doubles, a triple, a home run, four walks and six RBI in his past 10 games — will be in action for the Arizona Diamondbacks versus the Cincinnati Reds, with Mike Minor on the hill, on June 13 at 9:40 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Josh Rojas Betting Information & Stats
- Rojas ranks 170th in homers and 193rd in RBI among hitters in MLB action.
- Rojas has reached base via a hit in 23 games this year (of 31 played), and had multiple hits in six of those games.
- Rojas has hit a home run in two of 31 games played this year, and in 3.2% of his plate appearances.
- Rojas has scored at least once 14 times this season (45.2%), including three games with multiple runs (9.7%).
- Rojas has driven in a run in nine games this year (29.0%), including four games with more than one RBI (12.9%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- In 64.5% of his games this season, Rojas has gone down on strikes. He’s also had five games with multiple punchouts (16.1%).
Josh Rojas Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Reds average 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, sixth-most in the league.
- Reds pitchers have a combined ERA of 5.34 this year, which ranks 30th in MLB.
- Reds pitchers have a 1.422 WHIP this season, fourth-worst in the majors.
- The Reds have allowed the third-most home runs this season with 79, or 1.3 per game.
Where To Watch Josh Rojas
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.