Nate Lowe — with a slugging percentage of .658 in his past 10 games, including four home runs) — will be in action for the Texas Rangers against the Chicago White Sox, with Lucas Giolito on the hill, on June 11 at 2:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Nate Lowe Betting Information & Stats
- Lowe ranks 61st among batters in MLB play and 133rd in RBI.
- Lowe has gotten a hit in 33 of 52 games this year (63.5%), including 16 multi-hit games (30.8%).
- Lowe has hit a long ball in 13.5%
of his games in 2022, and 3.4% of his trips to the dish.
- In 19 of 52 games this season, Lowe has scored, including multiple runs once.
- Lowe has driven home a run in 16 games this season (30.8%), including more than one RBI in 9.6% of his games.
- In 65.4% of his games this season (34 of 52), Lowe has struck out one or more times, and in 12 he registered more than one strikeout.
Nate Lowe Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The White Sox average 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, second-most in the league.
- The White Sox have pitched to a 4.05 this season, which ranks 19th in baseball.
- White Sox pitchers have a 1.382 WHIP this season, fifth-worst in the majors.
- The White Sox have given up 59 home runs so far this season (the 13th-ranked total in MLB play).
Where To Watch Nate Lowe
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.