The Cincinnati Reds, including Matt Reynolds (.556 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including three extra-base hits but no home run), battle starting pitcher Adam Wainwright and the St. Louis Cardinals at Busch Stadium, Saturday at 2:15 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Matt Reynolds Betting Information & Stats
- Reynolds currently ranks 207th in home runs and 242nd in RBI in the bigs.
- Reynolds has picked up a hit in 60.6% of his 33 games this season, with more than one hit in 18.2% of them.
- Reynolds has hit a long ball in 9.1%
of his games in 2022, and 2.5% of his trips to the dish.
- Reynolds has scored at least once 10 times this year (30.3%), including one multi-run game.
- In seven games this year (21.2%), Reynolds has picked up an RBI, including two games with multiple runs batted in.
- Reynolds has gone down on strikes in 57.6% of his games this season, with more than one strikeout in 21.2%.
Matt Reynolds Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Cardinals strike out just 7.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 26th in MLB.
- The Cardinals have pitched to a 3.82 this season, which ranks 14th in baseball.
- The Cardinals rank 21st in MLB with a combined 1.295 WHIP this season.
- With 59 homers allowed, the Cardinals rank 13th in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Matt Reynolds
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.