On Saturday, J.T. Realmuto (.256 batting average in his past 10 games, with five doubles, two walks and eight RBI) and the Philadelphia Phillies face the Arizona Diamondbacks, whose starting pitcher will be Madison Bumgarner. First pitch is at 4:05 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
J.T. Realmuto Betting Information & Stats
- Among all MLB batters, Realmuto ranks 207th in homers and 140th in RBI.
- In 58.8% of his 51 games this season, Realmuto has picked up at least one hit. He’s also had 11 multi-hit games.
- In three games this season, Realmuto has homered (5.9%, and 1.4% of his trips to the dish).
- In 39.2% of his games this year, Realmuto has scored at least once. And he’s had six games with multiple runs (11.8%).
- Realmuto has had an RBI in 15 games this year (29.4%), including five multi-RBI outings (9.8%).
- Realmuto has been set down on strikes at least once in 33 of 51 games (64.7%), including 10 multi-punchout games.
J.T. Realmuto Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Diamondbacks have a 7.2 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 28th in baseball.
- The Diamondbacks have the 26th-ranked ERA (4.36) in the majors this season.
- The Diamondbacks rank 24th in MLB with a combined 1.333 WHIP this season.
- With 70 homers allowed, the Diamondbacks rank 25th in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch J.T. Realmuto
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.