The San Francisco Giants, including Thairo Estrada (.484 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including three extra-base hits but no homers), take on starter Walker Buehler and the Los Angeles Dodgers at Oracle Park, Friday at 10:15 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Thairo Estrada Betting Information & Stats
- Estrada ranks 203rd in home runs and 95th in RBI among batters in MLB.
- In 34 of 53 games this season (64.2%) Estrada has had a hit, and in 16 of those games he had more than one (30.2%).
- Estrada has hit a home run in three games this season (5.7%), homering in 1.5% of his plate appearances.
- Estrada has scored at least once 27 times this season (50.9%), including five games with multiple runs (9.4%).
- Estrada has had at least one RBI in 26.4% of his games this season (14 of 53), with two or more RBI six times (11.3%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- In 50.9% of his games this season, Estrada has gone down on strikes. He’s also had four games with multiple strikeouts (7.5%).
Thairo Estrada Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Dodgers average nine strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, ninth-most in the league.
- The Dodgers have pitched to a 2.99 this season, which ranks second in baseball.
- The Dodgers have a combined 1.096 WHIP as a pitching staff, second-lowest in MLB.
- The Dodgers have allowed the seventh-fewest home runs this season at just 52, or 0.9 per game.
Where To Watch Thairo Estrada
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.