On Friday, Ryan McMahon (.294 slugging percentage in past 10 games, with zero homers) and the Colorado Rockies face the San Diego Padres, whose starting pitcher will be Joe Musgrove. First pitch is at 9:40 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Ryan McMahon Betting Information & Stats
- McMahon ranks 159th in homers and 50th in RBI this year.
- McMahon has gotten a hit in 32 of 54 games this year (59.3%), including 16 multi-hit games (29.6%).
- McMahon has hit a long ball in 7.4%
of his games in 2022, and 1.8% of his trips to the plate.
- In 42.6% of his games this year, McMahon has scored at least once. And he’s had three games with multiple runs (5.6%).
- McMahon has had at least one RBI in 31.5% of his games this season (17 of 54), with two or more RBI eight times (14.8%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- McMahon has struck out in 70.4% of his games this season, with two or more strikeouts in 29.6%.
Ryan McMahon Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Padres have a 8.9 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, 10th-best in baseball.
- Padres pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.35 this year, fifth-best in baseball.
- Padres pitchers have a 1.131 WHIP this season, fourth-best in the majors.
- With just 50 homers allowed, the Padres rank sixth in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Ryan McMahon
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.