Jesus Sanchez — hitting .333 in his past 10 games — will be in action for the Miami Marlins against the Houston Astros, with Luis Garcia on the hill, on June 10 at 8:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Jesús Sánchez Betting Information & Stats
- Among all MLB hitters, Sanchez ranks 48th in homers and 95th in RBI.
- Sanchez has recorded a hit in 27 of 47 games this year (57.4%), including 11 multi-hit games (23.4%).
- In 14.9% of his games this year, Sanchez has hit a long ball, and 4.4% of his trips to the dish.
- Sanchez has scored in 17 games this year (36.2%), including multiple runs in six games.
- Sanchez has had an RBI in 15 games this season (31.9%), including eight multi-RBI outings (17.0%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- Sanchez has struck out at least once in 34 games (72.3%), including punching out on multiple occasions 15 times.
Jesús Sánchez Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Astros strike out 8.4 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 19th in MLB.
- The Astros have the third-best ERA (3.01) in the majors this season.
- Astros pitchers have a 1.147 WHIP this season, fifth-best in the majors.
- The Astros have allowed the fourth-fewest home runs this season at just 47, or 0.8 per game.
Where To Watch Jesús Sánchez
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.