Gleyber Torres — batting .306 in his past 10 games — will be in action for the New York Yankees against the Chicago Cubs, with Wade Miley on the hill, on June 10 at 7:05 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Gleyber Torres Betting Information & Stats
- Torres ranks 28th in home runs and 76th in RBI among MLB batters this season.
- Torres has had a hit in 29 of 52 games this season (55.8%), including multiple hits 14 times (26.9%).
- Torres has homered in 17.3% of his games this season, and 5.2% of his chances at the plate.
- In 18 of 52 games this year, Torres has scored, including multiple runs once.
- Torres has picked up an RBI in 16 games this season (30.8%), with two or more RBI in five of those games (9.6%).
- Torres has gone down on strikes one or more times in 30 games (57.7%), including striking out on multiple occasions four times.
Gleyber Torres Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Cubs average the 12th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.7) in the league this season.
- Cubs pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.42 this year, which ranks 26th in MLB.
- Cubs pitchers have a 1.299 WHIP this season, 20th in the majors.
- The Cubs have given up the third-most long balls so far this season with 72 home runs allowed.
Where To Watch Gleyber Torres
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.