Willy Adames — with a slugging percentage of .222 in his past 10 games, including one home run) — will be in action for the Milwaukee Brewers against the Philadelphia Phillies, with Zach Eflin on the mound, on June 9 at 2:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Willy Adames Betting Information & Stats
- Adames ranks 38th in homers and 89th in RBI among hitters in MLB play.
- Adames has picked up a hit in 52.8% of his 36 games this year, with multiple hits in 16.7% of those games.
- Adames has homered in 19.4%
of his games in 2022, and 5.9% of his trips to the plate.
- Adames has scored in 15 games this year (41.7%), including six multi-run games (16.7%).
- Adames has had an RBI in 12 games this season (33.3%), including four multi-RBI outings (11.1%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- Adames has gone down on strikes at least once in 28 games (77.8%), including punching out on multiple occasions 14 times.
Willy Adames Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Phillies strike out 9.3 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, second-best in MLB.
- The Phillies have the 16th-ranked ERA (3.90) in the majors this season.
- The Phillies rank 16th in MLB with a combined 1.263 WHIP this season.
- The Phillies have allowed the third-fewest home runs this season at just 46, or 0.8 per game.
Where To Watch Willy Adames
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.