The Chicago White Sox, including Jake Burger (.649 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including three homers), battle starting pitcher Tyler Anderson and the Los Angeles Dodgers at Guaranteed Rate Field, Thursday at 2:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Jake Burger Betting Information & Stats
- Burger currently ranks 85th in homers and 145th in RBI in the bigs.
- In 57.6% of his 33 games this season, Burger has picked up at least one hit. He’s also had eight multi-hit games.
- Burger has homered in 18.2% of his games in 2022 (six of 33), and 4.9% of his trips to the plate.
- Burger has scored in 12 of 33 games so far this season.
- Burger has picked up an RBI in 42.4% of his games this season, with more than one RBI in 12.1% of his games. He has also plated three or more runs in one contest.
- Burger has struck out in 69.7% of his games this year, with more than one punchout in 30.3%.
Jake Burger Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Dodgers have a nine K/9 this season as a pitching staff, ninth-best in baseball.
- The Dodgers have pitched to a 2.90 this season, which ranks second in baseball.
- The Dodgers have a combined 1.083 WHIP as a pitching staff, second-lowest in MLB.
- With just 51 homers allowed, the Dodgers rank seventh in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Jake Burger
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.