On Thursday, Alec Bohm (hitting .150 in his past 10 games) and the Philadelphia Phillies face the Milwaukee Brewers, whose starting pitcher will be Corbin Burnes. First pitch is at 2:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Alec Bohm Betting Information & Stats
- Bohm ranks 154th in homers and 133rd in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- Bohm has recorded a hit in 35 of 54 games this season (64.8%), including 15 multi-hit games (27.8%).
- In 7.4% of his games this year, Bohm has hit a home run, and 1.9% of his trips to the plate.
- In 27 of 54 games this season, Bohm has scored, including multiple runs once.
- Bohm has driven in a run in 13 games this year (24.1%), including five games with more than one RBI (9.3%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- Bohm has gone down on strikes in 61.1% of his games this year, with more than one punchout in 24.1%.
Alec Bohm Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Brewers strike out a league-high 9.8 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff.
- The Brewers have pitched to a 3.52 this season, which ranks sixth in baseball.
- The Brewers have a combined WHIP of just 1.213 as a pitching staff, which is the 10th-best in baseball this season.
- The Brewers have given up the 10th-fewest long balls so far this season with only 55 home runs allowed.
Where To Watch Alec Bohm
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.