After going 1-for-3 with an RBI in his last game, Max Kepler and the Minnesota Twins face the New York Yankees (who will hand the ball to Nestor Cortes) at 7:40 PM on Wednesday.
MLB Betting Predictions
Max Kepler Betting Information & Stats
- Kepler ranks 78th in homers and 64th in RBI among hitters in MLB.
- Kepler has picked up a hit in 26 of 48 games this year, with multiple hits 11 times.
- Kepler has homered in 10.4% of his games this year, and 3.2% of his trips to the dish.
- Kepler has scored in 19 games this season, with multiple runs four times.
- Kepler has driven in a run in 15 games this season (31.3%), including six games with more than one RBI (12.5%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
- Kepler has gone down on strikes in 22 games this year (45.8%), with more than one strikeout in six of them (12.5%).
Max Kepler Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Yankees strike out 9.2 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, fifth-best in MLB.
- The Yankees have the first-best ERA (2.77) in the majors this season.
- Yankees pitchers have a 1.046 WHIP this season, first-best in the majors.
- With just 39 homers allowed, the Yankees rank first in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Max Kepler
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.