Jace Peterson — hitting .333 in his past 10 games — will be in action for the Milwaukee Brewers versus the Philadelphia Phillies, with Aaron Nola on the hill, on June 8 at 8:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Jace Peterson Betting Information & Stats
- Peterson ranks 112th in homers and 166th in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- Peterson has had a hit in 22 of 46 games this year (47.8%), including multiple hits five times (10.9%).
- Peterson has hit a long ball in 10.9%
of his games in 2022, and 3.6% of his trips to the plate.
- Peterson has scored in 41.3% of his games this year (19 of 46), with two or more runs three times (6.5%).
- In 26.1% of his games this season, Peterson has picked up at least one RBI. In three of those games (6.5%) he recorded more than one RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- In 27 games this year (58.7%), Peterson has been set down on strikes, and seven of those included two or more strikeouts.
Jace Peterson Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Phillies strike out 9.3 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, second-best in MLB.
- The Phillies have pitched to a 3.98 this season, which ranks 17th in baseball.
- Phillies pitchers have a 1.278 WHIP this season, 17th in the majors.
- The Phillies have allowed the fourth-fewest home runs this season at just 46, or 0.8 per game.
Where To Watch Jace Peterson
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.