The Milwaukee Brewers, including Hunter Renfroe (.395 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 99 points above season-long percentage), battle starting pitcher Aaron Nola and the Philadelphia Phillies at American Family Field, Wednesday at 8:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Hunter Renfroe Betting Information & Stats
- Renfroe ranks 38th in homers and 142nd in RBI this season.
- Renfroe has gotten a hit in 24 of 40 games this year (60.0%), including 11 multi-hit games (27.5%).
- In seven games this year, Renfroe has homered (17.5%, and 5.7% of his trips to the dish).
- Renfroe has scored in 17 of 40 games this year, and more than once 4 times.
- Renfroe has had an RBI in 13 games this year (32.5%), including five multi-RBI outings (12.5%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- Renfroe has struck out in 28 games this season (70.0%), with more than one strikeout in nine of them (22.5%).
Hunter Renfroe Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Phillies have a 9.3 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, second-best in baseball.
- The Phillies have the 17th-ranked ERA (3.98) in the majors this season.
- The Phillies have a combined WHIP of 1.278 as a pitching staff, which ranks 17th in MLB.
- With just 46 homers allowed, the Phillies rank fourth in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Hunter Renfroe
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.