The Detroit Tigers, including Harold Castro (.417 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including zero homers), take on starter Mitch Keller and the Pittsburgh Pirates at PNC Park, Wednesday at 12:35 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Harold Castro Betting Information & Stats
- Castro ranks 153rd among hitters in baseball and 215th in RBI.
- In 54.3% of his 35 games this season, Castro has picked up at least one hit. He’s also had seven multi-hit games.
- Castro has homered in three games this season (8.6%), homering in 3.5% of his trips to the dish.
- Castro has scored in 10 of 35 games this year, and more than once 3 times.
- In 22.9% of his games this year, Castro has had at least one RBI. He’s picked up more than one in 14.3%.
- In 48.6% of his games this season, Castro has gone down on strikes. He’s also had five games with multiple strikeouts (14.3%).
Harold Castro Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Pirates have a 8.2 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 21st in the majors.
- The Pirates have pitched to a 4.36 this season, which ranks 24th in baseball.
- Pirates pitchers have a 1.370 WHIP this season, 25th in the majors.
- The Pirates have allowed 53 home runs this season, or one per game. That ranks 11th in MLB play.
Where To Watch Harold Castro
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.