Daniel Vogelbach — with a slugging percentage of .370 in his past 10 games, including one home run) — will be in action for the Pittsburgh Pirates versus the Detroit Tigers, with Tarik Skubal on the mound, on June 8 at 12:35 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Daniel Vogelbach Betting Information & Stats
- Among all MLB hitters, Vogelbach ranks 78th in homers and 201st in RBI.
- Vogelbach has gotten a hit in 20 of 37 games this year (54.1%), including eight multi-hit games (21.6%).
- Vogelbach has homered in 16.2% of his games this year, and 4.3% of his plate appearances.
- Vogelbach has scored a run in 10 games this year, with multiple runs three times.
- Vogelbach has driven home a run in nine games this year (24.3%), including more than one RBI in 10.8% of his games and producing three or more of his team’s runs on one occasion..
- Vogelbach has been set down on strikes in 67.6% of his games this season, with two or more punchouts in 18.9%.
Daniel Vogelbach Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Tigers average the 23rd-most strikeouts per nine innings (7.9) in the league this season.
- Tigers pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.62 this year, seventh-best in baseball.
- Tigers pitchers have a 1.175 WHIP this season, eighth-best in the majors.
- With 54 homers allowed, the Tigers rank 12th in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Daniel Vogelbach
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.