Austin Meadows — with an on-base percentage of .205 in his past 10 games, 145 points lower than his season-long percentage — will be in action for the Detroit Tigers versus the Pittsburgh Pirates, with Mitch Keller on the hill, on June 8 at 12:35 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Austin Meadows Betting Information & Stats
- Meadows ranks 362nd in home runs and 247th in RBI among batters in MLB.
- In 19 of 29 games this year (65.5%) Meadows has had a hit, and in seven of those games he had more than one (24.1%).
- In 29 games played this year, Meadows has not hit a long ball.
- In 17.2% of his games this season (five of 29), Meadows has scored, and in three of those games (10.3%) he has scored more than once.
- Meadows has driven in a run in seven games this season (24.1%), including four games with more than one RBI (13.8%).
- In 41.4% of his games this season, Meadows has struck out. He’s also had three games with multiple strikeouts (10.3%).
Austin Meadows Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Pirates strike out 8.2 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 21st in MLB.
- Pirates pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.36 this year, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- Pirates pitchers have a 1.370 WHIP this season, 25th in the majors.
- With 53 homers allowed, the Pirates rank 11th in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Austin Meadows
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.