The Chicago White Sox, including A.J. Pollock (.152 batting average in his past 10 games), battle starter Tony Gonsolin and the Los Angeles Dodgers at Guaranteed Rate Field, Wednesday at 8:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
A.J. Pollock Betting Information & Stats
- Pollock ranks 195th among batters in baseball and 215th in RBI.
- Pollock has had a hit in 19 of 34 games this year (55.9%), including multiple hits eight times (23.5%).
- Pollock has gone deep in 8.8%
of his games in 2022, and 2.2% of his trips to the plate.
- In 13 games this season (38.2%), Pollock has scored, including multiple runs twice.
- In 10 games this season (29.4%), Pollock has picked up an RBI, including two games with multiple runs batted in.
- Pollock has struck out in 61.8% of his games this year, with more than one strikeout in 17.6%.
A.J. Pollock Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Dodgers have a 9.0 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, ninth-best in baseball.
- The Dodgers have pitched to a 2.94 this season, which ranks second in baseball.
- The Dodgers have a combined 1.093 WHIP as a pitching staff, second-lowest in MLB.
- The Dodgers have allowed the sixth-fewest home runs this season at just 50, or 0.9 per game.
Where To Watch A.J. Pollock
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.