On Tuesday, Yordan Alvarez (.821 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including four home runs) and the Houston Astros face the Seattle Mariners, whose starting pitcher will be Chris Flexen. First pitch is at 8:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Yordan Alvarez Betting Information & Stats
- Alvarez’s 16 home runs, 34 RBI and .288 batting average are all team-highs.
- Alvarez has gotten a hit in 29 of 49 games this year (59.2%), including 17 multi-hit games (34.7%).
- Alvarez has hit a home run in 13 games this season (26.5%), homering in 7.7% of his plate appearances.
- In 44.9% of his games this season (22 of 49), Alvarez has scored, and in nine of those games (18.4%) he has scored more than once.
- Alvarez has picked up an RBI in 22 games this season (44.9%), with more than one RBI in seven of those contests (14.3%).
- Alvarez has gone down on strikes one or more times in 26 games (53.1%), including punching out on multiple occasions seven times.
Yordan Alvarez Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Mariners average the 13th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.6) in the league this season.
- Mariners pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.14 this year, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- The Mariners rank 16th in MLB with a combined 1.274 WHIP this season.
- The Mariners have allowed the most home runs this season with 75, or 1.4 per game.
Where To Watch Yordan Alvarez
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.