Yandy Diaz — batting .346 in his past 10 games — will be in action for the Tampa Bay Rays against the St. Louis Cardinals, with Dakota Hudson on the mound, on June 7 at 7:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Yandy Díaz Betting Information & Stats
- Diaz ranks 192nd among hitters in MLB and 224th in RBI.
- In 28 of 45 games this season (62.2%) Diaz has had a hit, and in 12 of those games he had more than one (26.7%).
- Diaz has hit a home run in 6.7%
of his games in 2022, and 1.6% of his trips to the plate.
- Diaz has scored in 19 games this year, with multiple runs three times.
- Diaz has had an RBI in 12 games this year.
- Diaz has been set down on strikes in 31.1% of his games this year, with two or more punchouts in 6.7%.
Yandy Díaz Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Cardinals strike out just 7.4 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 26th in MLB.
- The Cardinals have pitched to a 3.79 this season, which ranks 14th in baseball.
- The Cardinals rank 21st in MLB with a combined 1.305 WHIP this season.
- The Cardinals have allowed 57 home runs this season, or 1.0 per game. That ranks 16th in MLB play.
Where To Watch Yandy Díaz
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.