The Los Angeles Dodgers, including Will Smith (.324 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including two homers), take on starter Michael Kopech and the Chicago White Sox at Guaranteed Rate Field, Tuesday at 8:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Will Smith Betting Information & Stats
- Smith currently ranks 72nd in homers and 81st in RBI in the majors.
- Smith has recorded a hit in 27 of 42 games this year (64.3%), including four multi-hit games (9.5%).
- Smith has gone deep in 14.3%
of his games in 2022, and 3.6% of his trips to the dish.
- Smith has scored a run in 21 of 42 games so far this year.
- Smith has an RBI in 15 of 42 games this season, with multiple RBI in five of them. He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- Smith has gone down on strikes in 23 of 42 games, with multiple punchouts six times.
Will Smith Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The White Sox average 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, third-most in the league.
- The White Sox have pitched to a 4.13 this season, which ranks 20th in baseball.
- White Sox pitchers have a 1.401 WHIP this season, fifth-worst in the majors.
- With just 52 homers allowed, the White Sox rank 10th in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Will Smith
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.