After going 0-for-4 in his last game, Whit Merrifield and the Kansas City Royals take on the Toronto Blue Jays (who will hand the ball to Alek Manoah) at 8:10 PM on Tuesday.
MLB Betting Predictions
Whit Merrifield Betting Information & Stats
- Merrifield ranks 192nd in home runs and 81st in RBI this season.
- Merrifield has picked up a hit in 35 of 53 games this season, with multiple hits 11 times.
- Merrifield has homered in 5.7% of his games in 2022 (three of 53), and 1.3% of his trips to the plate.
- In 20 of 53 games this season, Merrifield has scored, and three of those games included multiple runs.
- Merrifield has had an RBI in 18 games this season (34.0%), including six multi-RBI outings (11.3%).
- Merrifield has struck out in 47.2% of his games this season, with more than one punchout in 9.4%.
Whit Merrifield Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Blue Jays have a 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 16th in the majors.
- Blue Jays pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.74 this year, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- The Blue Jays have a combined WHIP of just 1.200 as a pitching staff, which is the 10th-best in baseball this season.
- With 56 homers allowed, the Blue Jays rank 15th in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Whit Merrifield
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.