Vladimir Guerrero Jr. — with a slugging percentage of .595 in his past 10 games, including four home runs) — will be in action for the Toronto Blue Jays against the Kansas City Royals, with Brad Keller on the hill, on June 7 at 8:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Vladimir Guerrero Jr. Betting Information & Stats
- Guerrero ranks 10th in home runs and 32nd in RBI among hitters in MLB.
- Guerrero has picked up a hit in 67.9% of his 53 games this year, with more than one hit in 20.8% of those games.
- In 20.8% of his games this year, Guerrero has gone deep, and 5.8% of his trips to the plate.
- Guerrero has scored at least once 21 times this season (39.6%), including three games with multiple runs (5.7%).
- Guerrero has driven in a run in 21 games this year (39.6%), including six games with more than one RBI (11.3%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- Guerrero has been set down on strikes in 27 games this year (50.9%), with two or more punchouts in eight of those games (15.1%).
Vladimir Guerrero Jr. Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Royals average just 7.0 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, worst in the league.
- The Royals have the 27th-ranked ERA (5.22) in the majors this season.
- The Royals have a combined 1.509 WHIP as a pitching staff, highest in MLB.
- The Royals have allowed 59 home runs this season, or 1.1 per game. That ranks 20th in MLB.
Where To Watch Vladimir Guerrero Jr.
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.