On Tuesday, Tyrone Taylor (coming off going 0-for-4) and the Milwaukee Brewers play the Philadelphia Phillies, whose starting pitcher will be Ranger Suarez. First pitch is at 8:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Tyrone Taylor Betting Information & Stats
- Taylor ranks 72nd in homers and 72nd in RBI among batters in MLB action.
- In 66.7% of his games this season (28 of 42), Taylor has picked up at least one hit, and in six of those games (14.3%) he recorded multiple hits.
- Taylor has gone deep in 14.3%
of his games in 2022, and 3.8% of his trips to the plate.
- Taylor has scored at least one run 13 times this season (31.0%), including one multi-run game.
- Taylor has had an RBI in 16 games this year (38.1%), including six multi-RBI outings (14.3%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- Taylor has gone down on strikes in 64.3% of his games this season, with two or more punchouts in 11.9%.
Tyrone Taylor Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Phillies have a 9.4 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, second-best in baseball.
- Phillies pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.01 this year, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- Phillies pitchers have a 1.281 WHIP this season, 18th in the majors.
- With just 46 homers allowed, the Phillies rank fifth in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Tyrone Taylor
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.