On Tuesday, Ty France (.300 batting average in his past 10 games, with two home runs, a walk and six RBI) and the Seattle Mariners play the Houston Astros, whose starting pitcher will be Justin Verlander. First pitch is at 8:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Ty France Betting Information & Stats
- France ranks 44th among batters in MLB play and 12th in RBI.
- France has reached base via a hit in 41 games this season (of 55 played), and had multiple hits in 21 of those games.
- In eight games this season, France has hit a long ball (14.5%, and 3.2% of his trips to the dish).
- In 40.0% of his games this season (22 of 55), France has scored, and in three of those games (5.5%) he has scored more than once.
- France has an RBI in 21 of 55 games this season, with multiple RBI in 11 of them. He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- France has gone down on strikes one or more times in 24 of 55 games (43.6%), including five multi-punchout games.
Ty France Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Astros strike out 8.3 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 20th in MLB.
- Astros pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.01 this year, third-best in baseball.
- Astros pitchers have a 1.134 WHIP this season, fourth-best in the majors.
- With just 45 homers allowed, the Astros rank fourth in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Ty France
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.