On Tuesday, Trevor Story (.333 slugging percentage in past 10 games, with zero home runs) and the Boston Red Sox face the Los Angeles Angels, whose starting pitcher will be Reid Detmers. First pitch is at 9:38 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Trevor Story Betting Information & Stats
- Story ranks 36th among hitters in MLB action and seventh in RBI.
- Story has recorded a hit in 30 of 49 games this year (61.2%), including 10 multi-hit games (20.4%).
- Story has hit a long ball in 14.3% of his games in 2022 (seven of 49), and 4.2% of his trips to the dish.
- In 44.9% of his games this year (22 of 49), Story has scored, and in four of those games (8.2%) he has scored more than once.
- Story has an RBI in 19 of 49 games this season, with multiple RBI in nine of them. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
- Story has been set down on strikes in 75.5% of his games this year, with two or more strikeouts in 44.9%.
Trevor Story Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Angels strike out 8.0 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 22nd in MLB.
- Angels pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.98 this year, which ranks 17th in MLB.
- The Angels rank 12th in MLB with a combined 1.206 WHIP this season.
- The Angels have allowed 62 home runs this season, or 1.1 per game. That ranks 25th in MLB play.
Where To Watch Trevor Story
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.